Admission Process and Application
Finding the best school for your needs is an important step for your child's future. As you work through the admission and enrollment process, we want to ensure you have all the information necessary to make the best decision. We invite you to visit our campus, meet with the administrators, and talk with other parents as well as current students. If we can be of any assistance, please give us a call.Applications are considered based on:
- The admission application
- Academic record from previous two years
- Student recommendations from the (a) teacher who is your student's current academic classroom teacher and (b) administrator of your student's current school
- Placement testing
- A family/student interview with the SVCS Director of Admission.New Families:
- For the general SVCS application packet (completed online), click here .
- The Early Childhood Center (ECC) has its own application. To obtain one, please contact the ECC office at 949-443-4399 or email@example.com.
- The International Program has its own application. To access it, please click on the International Program link to the right. For information, contact Paul Rhee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enroll your current SVCS student for the 2017-2018 school year, click here.