Saddleback Valley Christian Schools believes in the authority of Scripture as the authoritative Word of God, written to reveal God's plan of redemption in Jesus Christ. The person, work and ministry of Jesus Christ - who He is and what He has done - is central to all that we teach and strive to be as individuals and collectively as a community of faith at SVCS.
Rooted in the Gospels (Luke 10:27)
To love the Lord our God with all our Heart (relationships), Soul (worship), Mind (discipleship) and Strength (service); and Love our neighbor as ourselves (outreach)
- Luke 10:27
A holistic approach where all five branches of our mission provide the foundation and dynamics for our chapels, Bible curriculum, outreach and service.
- Loving God with all our Heart (relationships) - We do so through our devotional Bible classes, extra-curricular activities and service opportunities
- Loving God with all our Soul (worship) - We do so through our chapels, annual retreat, and through prayer in classrooms and across the campus
- Loving God with all our Mind (discipleship) - We do so through our Christian worldview Bible classes
- Loving God with all our Strength (service) - We do so through our Outreach & Service ministry
- Loving our neighbor as ourselves (outreach) - We do so through our Outreach & Service ministry